Plaats hier jouw projecten...

Moderator: Moderators

Plaats reactie
Marcel_mx3
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot
Contacteer:

Bericht door Marcel_mx3 »

All i can say is respect mike !! respect!!
sander
Pilot
Pilot
Contacteer:

Bericht door sander »

hoe staat het ondertussen met je project miguel???
ps. sta je ook op 100% tuning in ahoy???
V6peter
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot
Contacteer:

Bericht door V6peter »

Hey man,when are you gonna surprise us with some somegood news?

We're really very curious about the progress you're making.
JD GRAFFIX
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot
Contacteer:

Bericht door JD GRAFFIX »

Well guys, its been one nightmare after another.........after having all the problems with the carbon build up on the pistons of the new engine, we finally had the engine ready to be installed. everything went really smoothly and then came the final moment......time to fire her up.
As soon as it fire up it started making a noise like someone was hitting the pistons with a hamer, belive me its the most painfull and most horrible sound I have ever heard, so the engine was turned off as I fell to my knees is disbelive. I checked everything 4 times over so there was no way that I could have made a mistake putting anything together, so after a lot of swearing and few walks around the block I decided to start stripping the engine down again...........
2 days later and after close inspection of every single nut and bolt I was ready to fire it up again.....and guess what??? clang, clang clang clang the same sound was back...this was just unreal...this could not be happening!!!
I decide to call it a day and go home for a rest as I was absolutly exasted.
The Next day I started stripping the engine down yet again, this time I decided to take the HLA's and the friction gear from my old engine and try them one the new engine. Its amazing how quickly I can do a rebuild now, within one day I had the engine totally rebuilt and ready to fire again...
Turned the key......and it fired up straight away, the HLA's made a bit of sound for about 10 minutes and then stopped leaving just the sound of a sweet V6, after checking everything and letting the car iddle for about 20 minutes I decided it was time to put it to the final test and get it on to the motorway. The first 50 kilometers (under 3000rpms) I was a nervous wreck, all my trust in this engine had disappered, so...checked all the gauges, everything seemed fine, good temperature, good oil pressure, runing rich as hell due to the big injectors but besides that it was just runing perfect. So after about 100 kilometers I decided it was time to take it to 4000rpms, nice and easy at first, building it up slowly and closely watching all the gauges, it was like adream come true......this thing was reving up really fast, what a difference. The response from the engine was unreal compared to the standard kl. a couple more hundred kilometers and I decide to Kick down from 5th to 4th ....DAMM this engine really pushed you back in the chair!! at 5500rpms the rev limiter beeped ( dont wat to push it for the first 1000kms) so it was time to ease off the gas and just cruise for a bit.......Test Succesfull!!!!!!!!!!
I drove back to Jeroentjes with a big smile on my face knowing that the nightmare was finally coming to an end after 5 weeks of hard work and very very late nights.....so now that we have a runing engine we can finally begin with the turbo installation. The next move will be to install the MAPecu in learning mode and let it create a base fuel map so that I can disconnect the VAf. Once the MAPecu has full control over the engine we can go ahead and hook up the Turbo and then take to the Dyno where all the final tuning will be done.
Lead, Follow or get the @!**% out of the way
Warning: Does not play well with others. (It seems others have a problem with losing)

SideSkirts on Back order :-(
Sjuul
Test-Pilot
Test-Pilot

Bericht door Sjuul »

kijk, eindelijk goed nieuws ! :bier:
bramx3
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot
Contacteer:

Bericht door bramx3 »

that's great news mikee !

good luck with installing te turbo
{{{ === MX On Air === }}}

www.downsidetuning.nl
mx almere
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot

Bericht door mx almere »

That's really good to hear Mikee!! It was about time you got a lucky brake. So do you reckon the headwork you have done made so much of a difference?
johnmichel
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot

Bericht door johnmichel »

Great News!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Good luck with the turbo!
Afbeelding
marcel v6
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot
Type Mazda: Mazda MX-3 2.5i V6
Bouwjaar: 1994
Contacteer:

Bericht door marcel v6 »

Finally good news Mike :bier: Good luck with the turbo project Mate ;)
2,5L V6 KLZE Curved Neck.
RichMX-3
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot

Bericht door RichMX-3 »

nice going mike, finally some good news.
cant wait 2 see ur car again ;) its a long time we see eachother @ the transferium (last time few weeks before blow up i guess)
well see u soon.
by the way : u go 2 JAF ???
S14 >> 311,9 BHP @ 6505 rpm and 379,0 Nm @ 5345 rpm << << Vroeeeeemmmmm Ptssssshhh >>
Plaats reactie