Carbon Fiber Hood and Hatch :)

Alles over Optische Tuning of vragen hier over

Moderator: Moderators

mazda4life
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot

Bericht door mazda4life »

come on people,order ;) i want to order 1 hood but i hope there will be more :mrgreen:
Mazda MX3 1.8 V6
mazdamaster
Pilot
Pilot

Bericht door mazdamaster »

Ik wil eigenlijks ook wel een motorkap . maar heb geen zin om ff 250 euro van te voren te betalen zonder hem eerst te zien te hebben , das me iets te riskant..

En ik neem aan dat de booskijkers in de motorkap zit verwerkt ?

Ow en het is voor mij bijna 5 uur rijden . het ligt bijna in luxemburg..
mazda4life
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot

Bericht door mazda4life »

Dat snap ik daarom ga ik volgende week of volgende week naar hun toe om te kijken hoe en wat aangezien ik ook geintereseerd ben.dan kan ik ook kijken hoe ze ervoor staan ed.dan zal ik hier verslag doen,maar ik vertrouw het wel.
Mazda MX3 1.8 V6
v6powered
Contacteer:

Bericht door v6powered »

I cannot understand what you are writing :(
There is actually no risk, you can visit our company if you like, or call me on the telephone!

@Mazda its no problem if you are alone, we have certain others from other forums :)

We only need 5 at least, not 5 in this forum :)
WhiteFinish
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Type Mazda: Mazda MX-3 2.5i V6
Bouwjaar: 1991
Contacteer:

Bericht door WhiteFinish »

The problem is that's a lot of money.

It's hard to pay a certain amount of money up front to a company which CAN be a fraud.
This risk is something not a lot of people are willing to take.

Although it's a really nice idea, it's understandable not everybody wants to join the groupbuy
N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences
MX3Pioneer
Test-Pilot
Test-Pilot

Bericht door MX3Pioneer »

how far along are you with the hatch? i was looking for one not too long ago and i'm pretty interested in the actual production. It's no problem for me to drive 2 hours for a good mod, but i want to see this in real life and on cars first jsut to know i wont regret it. The price is pretty standard for a carbon part, i mean hoods from seibon or aeroworks also costs 6 to 700 euro's..

Isnt it a possiblity to show up to a mx-3 meeting or a big show and show off the parts? I think the trust would increase allong with the interest. And what is the exact weightloss, since i would buy it for performance, not for show-use.. and would it be possible to me more carbon parts like the roof, mirrors, etc..?
Plaats reactie