turbo spruitstuk

Alles over Motorische Tuning of vragen hierover

Moderator: Moderators

Liquid
Test-Pilot
Test-Pilot

Bericht door Liquid »

@ Jeroentje komen er in de toekomst ook nog inlaatspruitstukken voor de turbo of moet je dit toch helemaal zelf gaan maken?
Want ik stond bij jou op de lijst voor die nieuwe normale uitlaatspruitstukken, maar nu ik die voor de turbo zie gaat het bij mij ook jeuken. En tot wanneer loopt die introductie actie zeg maar?
Project Mazda MX-3 V6 24V In Progress
marcel v6
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot
Type Mazda: Mazda MX-3 2.5i V6
Bouwjaar: 1994
Contacteer:

Bericht door marcel v6 »

Turbo is gewoon supervet :mrgreen:
2,5L V6 KLZE Curved Neck.
JD GRAFFIX
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot
Contacteer:

Bericht door JD GRAFFIX »

Guys, give me a couple of days and I will make a project topic on the building up of the turbo....I will say this "the Turbo Spaghetti is one of the sexiest things I have seen in a while...Its been machined smooth from the inside and all joints are welded from the inside aswell as the outside.....real Quality.
Lead, Follow or get the @!**% out of the way
Warning: Does not play well with others. (It seems others have a problem with losing)

SideSkirts on Back order :-(
Mashamoto
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot
Contacteer:

Bericht door Mashamoto »

JD GRAFFIX schreef:Guys, give me a couple of days and I will make a project topic on the building up of the turbo....I will say this "the Turbo Spaghetti is one of the sexiest things I have seen in a while...Its been machined smooth from the inside and all joints are welded from the inside aswell as the outside.....real Quality.

Looking forward mate ;)
Afbeelding
WhiteFinish
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Type Mazda: Mazda MX-3 2.5i V6
Bouwjaar: 1991
Contacteer:

Bericht door WhiteFinish »

JD GRAFFIX schreef:Guys, give me a couple of days and I will make a project topic on the building up of the turbo....I will say this "the Turbo Spaghetti is one of the sexiest things I have seen in a while...Its been machined smooth from the inside and all joints are welded from the inside aswell as the outside.....real Quality.

Is someone getting off here?? :lol: :roll:
N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences
JD GRAFFIX
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot
Contacteer:

Bericht door JD GRAFFIX »

Nope allready done that by stripping my engine down and finding nothing wrong with it!!

The cylinder walls still have the factory criss cross pattern on them from being bored out and all my valves are straight and sealing perfectly......but I will go more into the details in the project topic.
Lead, Follow or get the @!**% out of the way
Warning: Does not play well with others. (It seems others have a problem with losing)

SideSkirts on Back order :-(
BlackSheep
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot
Type Mazda: Mazda MX-3 1.6i
Bouwjaar: 1998

Bericht door BlackSheep »

Great news man. Hope to hear her roar soon.

I'm glad that things turned out better than we thought.
Plaats reactie